We’re seeking a digital marketing expert to spearhead digital marketing initiatives for Groovrick and our clients to design, transform and run digital marketing operations that enable them to scale, optimise and improve marketing performance. The role requires bold, ambitious and data-driven professional with in-depth knowledge and experience in strategizing and executing campaigns on web and social media. This role presents the opportunity to work with a highly motivated team and a group of extremely progressive clients.
- Build, develop and execute digital marketing strategies and campaigns for client projects and the agency itself.
- Providing a consultative approach to give feedback to clients and the team.
- Creating tailor made proposals to match a clients brief in the area of digital marketing and relevant areas.
- Campaign management through paid advertising.
- Budget management.
- Devise strategies to increase traffic to the website.
- Manage social media channels.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Run social media and schedules with the designers and the rest of the team.
- Managing reports to track activity and traffic.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- To assist in reporting for each respective client on the previous month’s digital and social media activity within the first week of every month.
- Executing campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter.
- Accountable for performance across content and channels; monitor and analyze digital inputs to inform strategic planning and creative content that generates results.
- Contribute to new business acquisition, as well as internal agency promotion and thought leadership efforts.
- Able to organize and interpret business objectives.
- Must be comfortable evaluating data from multiple sources, including enterprise level tools, and be able to garner insights that will inform the development of effective social media and content programs.
- Complete know-how of social platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Snapchat, Tiktok.
- Know-how of tools like FB Ads Manager, Sproutsocial, Hootsuit etc.
- Fantastic communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Strong eye for detail is essential.
- Great understanding of SEO, SEM and PPC best practice and techniques.
- Solid knowledge of performance analytics and reporting techniques.
- Experience using a website content management system.
- Demonstrable success in increasing rankings, relevant traffic, conversions from marketing campaigns and managing an effective team.
- A proactive and hands-on approach to working life.
- Bachelors degree in relevant field.