Groovrick is seeking a Marketing and PR Executive to spearhead their marketing strategies for the digital services it offers. This hire will bring marketing skills to enroll new clients into company's offerings. The ideal candidate will be communicating visually the Groovrick brand and its services to potential clients, businesses, startups etc and develop programs/campaigns to build awareness of the company across conventional and digital landscapes.
- Researching potential clients, seeking brand managers in relevant targeted industries.
- Connecting and meeting up with brand managers to pitch Groovrick’s services.
- Promote and elevate the visibility of the Groovrick.
- Makes necessary phone calls and meetings to help sales.
- Allow people to make inquiries as necessary.
- Create, execute, and manage comprehensive communications strategies to effectively inform, engage, and motivate target potential clients.
- Serve as primary PR and media communications contact.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and research.
- Bachelor’s in Marketing/Business Administration from a renowned institution.
- At-least 1 year professional marketing experience, B2B experience a plus.
- Experience designing and implementing integrated marketing programs to generate & build awareness, positive brand sentiment, as well as demand generation.
- Pro-active, self-starter, and comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment across multiple functions.
- Highly efficient, with a strong attention to detail.